Sunday 9 January 2011

Sunday 9th January 2011

Thank you for your interest in the trial of WAALays.
No selections yesterday so no results to report.
 
THERE ARE NO SELECTIONS TODAY.
With just the all-weather meeting at Southwell surviving the weather, and a card full of smallish fields, with a lot of recent winners running and plenty of claiming jockeys of varying levels of ability, it's no real surprise to have a blank day. I'm sorry that we've had two on the trot to bring our first period to a subdued end.
 
I will update later, detailing the activity and results from the start of the trial. I'll do this every Sunday until the end of the trial period. Of course, all selections and results are available in the blog history too.
 
Should you have any queries or comments, please feel free to drop me a line. I'd like to hear from you.

Please feel free to pass on details of the trial/blog to anyone else you think may be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment