Tuesday 11 January 2011

Results for Tuesday 11th Jan 2011

Newc 210 STAR PLAYER 1st, SP 9/2, BSP 5.7, -4.7LSP
Leic 230 RED ROUBLE 3rd, SP 2/1, BSP 3.6, +0.95LSP
Two selections today. One loser, one winner so a 50% strike rate on the day.
A loss on the day of -3.75 LSP.

On the face of it, a poor day. As I said previously on the blog, there won’t be any excuses when selections go against us. It has happened in the past. It has happened today. And it will certainly happen again in the future.

Results like today’s are one of the reasons I chose to trial WAALays for at least two months. Had I gone with what appears to be the norm, namely one weeks trial, last week I’d have been a champ while this week I’d have been a chump. Very little difference. Only one letter. A good analogy; you don’t need much of a difference to turn a good day into a bad one, or vice versa. Two months should give everyone a fair crack, you and me.

Even though the trial is still in its early stages, it is probably worth having a quick look at the figures. We’re currently towards the bottom of my suggested strike-rate percentage at 88%, we’re marginally under my average ROI% at 38.9% and we’re a little under my targeted point profit a day average at +0.88LSP/day. So, all things considered, I think we’re doing okay. I hope you agree.

At least no-one has lost any money. Have you. Because this is a trial and should be paper-traded and not followed with real money!

No comments:

Post a Comment