Friday 21 January 2011

Selections for Friday 21st Jan 2011

Onto today, two selections, assuming Chepstow survives an inspection:
Chepstow 140 SUN DES MOTTES
Chepstow 355 DUNE SHINE
While I'm obviously disappointed that the trial has gone from a position of theoretical profit to marginally into the red, I remain confident that my approach, proven over the long term, will continue to be successful. Saying that, while I'm not a tinkerer, I'm not impervious to the need for ongoing review so will take some time over the next few days to work back through the trial selections. The usual service will apply, with e-mail delivery and blog update being unaffected. 
I will update the blog with results every day and send a summary e-mail to the trial distribution list on a Sunday evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment